May News & Events
Dear Chamber Member,
Please join us at the Downtown Broadway Project Ribbon Cutting on Friday, May 4th.
Mark you calendars for our 2018 Cider Run. The date is Saturday, October 6, 2018. This year we hope to make it an afternoon /evening packed full of fun for the Louisburg community! We are adding vendor booths, more entertainment, games, and activities for the entire family! Click on the links below for additional information.
(to be included on promotional items and signage)
KC Watersports would like to extend an invitation to you to participate in their 9th Annual Free Festival...
Open to read invite
Make plans to attend the Annual Multi-Chamber Event on Thursday, May 31st at Jayhawk Marina. See the invitation below.
Please send any upcoming events, sales or announcements you would like to share. We can share information via our website, Facebook, and Constant Contact emails. Let us help promote and grow your business.
- Friday, May 4th - Chamber Connections, Louisburg City Hall -7:30am
- Sunday, May 6th - Lions Club Car Show, American Legion 11- 3
- Friday, May 18th - Noon Chamber Connections, Timbercreek. Guest speaker Doug Bordegon, Tumbleweed Festival Organizer
- Saturday, May 19th - LHS Graduation 2:00
- Wednesday, May 23rd - Last Day of School
- Thursday, May 31st - Multi-Chamber Event, Jayhawk Marina
Thank you for your continued support!