The Newest KWIC Data Tools! June 20th
The Kids Well-being Indicator Clearinghouse (KWIC) team will present a webinar on a new data tool & planning resources.
are some of the newest KWIC data tools:
- A Look at Mass Incarceration & Re-Entry in Our Communities
- Education by the Numbers - Fact Sheets for each NY Congressional District
- The Mental, Emotional, Behavioral (MEB) health planning indicators for your county.
- Home Visiting Program Capacity Map
- Demographic Data for Different Boundaries (political and municipal)
The Kids' Well-being Indicators Clearinghouse (KWIC), developed by CCF, is designed to advance the use of children's health, education and well-being indicators as a tool for policy development, planning, and accountability.
Tuesday, June 20, 1:00-2:00 pm