The end of the school year is rapidly approaching; the days and weeks are practically falling away. Here it already the 9th and my newsletter has yet to be sent; for that I do sincerely apologize. As we wind down the school year, be prepared for yet another busy month; also please keep an eye on your Parent Folder for upcoming Field Trip Permission Forms and other announcements. Staff have been using white boards to post updates and stationing them near sign in sheets as well; please take a moment at pick up or drop off to peruse the postings.
On that note, thank you all for another fabulous school year. I hope you will all join us on May 19th for the Kindergarten Graduation and All School Gallery immediately following. Your children have worked hard and are pleased to share with you some "works" and work samples from the course of the year. The evening begins at 5:30pm here at Children's House.
THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! To the many wonderful and blessed souls who contributed to an amazing Teacher Appreciation Week. We definitely feel appreciated and supported by such a wonderful school community.
As we approach warmer weather, our staff kindly ask you provide your child with a water bottle to keep at school. Children need to hydrate often and thankfully many children feel empowered to do so as the need arises. Our school has previously offered Dixie disposable cups for playground hydration but after sailing through nearly six boxes in two weeks, we decided to curb the waste and ask friends to bring in a more environmentally friendly alternative. We appreciate your attention to your child's thirst needs, be sure to label their water bottle. Water bottles will be sent home on Thursdays for cleaning.
End of the year housekeeping:
- Please have tuition/snack fee/lunch fees or outstanding invoices paid in full by May 20th. Please note: schedule confirmation and placement for Fall will be held until all balances are paid in full. If you foresee any obstacles or have trouble meeting the May 20th deadline, please see Alexia in the office as soon as possible; resources are available to assist you.
- June tuition will be prorated at .12% of your normal tuition rate, invoices will go out this week, payable by May 20th.
- Returning student and New Student Applications are due now, do not miss out. Slots are filling quickly.
- Student Enrollment Packets will be available in August. "Packets" are the multi-page forms indicating emergency contacts, permission forms, immunization updates, etc. You will receive an email alerting you of our "registration day" prior to commencement of the new school year.
- Schedule confirmations for fall (2016-2017) will go out prior to the last day of school for returning students. New students will receive schedule confirmation by the 15th of June.
May a restful, fulfilling and rejuvenating summer be enjoyed by all.