1. "When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up."
C.S. Lewis, On Stories: And Other Essays on Literature
2. "There are some questions that shouldn't be asked until a person is mature enough to appreciate the answers."
Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood
3. "Maturity is when your world opens up and you realize that you are not the center of it."
4. "It must be wonderful to be seventeen, and to know everything."
Arthur C. Clarke, 2010: Odyssey Two
5. "Sometimes problems don't require a solution to solve them; instead they require maturity to outgrow them."
Steve Maraboli, Unapologetically You: Reflections on Life and the Human Experience
6. "Maturity is so often considered to be synonymous with 'adult.' But I truly feel that maturity may be defined by the ability to be both an adult and a child."
Gina Marinello-Sweeney, I Thirst
7. "When you mature in your relationship with God you realize how suffering and patience are like eating your spiritual vegetables."
Criss Jami, Diotima, Battery, Electric Personality
8. "It takes maturity and practice and patience to spread chunky peanut butter evenly on crumbly bread."
Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not FOR SALE
9."Some tragic mistakes are often made by those who acquire the reins of control before their maturity is adequate to handle it."
10."Maturity is when you stop complaining and making excuses in your life; you realize everything that happens in life is a result of the previous choice you've made and start making new choices to change your life."