Meet Seaborn Networks
Intercontinental Hotel O2, London UK
Seaborn's Seabras-1 subsea system provides the only direct route between NY and São Paulo, providing a lower latency for carrier class between the commercial centers of Brazil and the US, along with Seaborn's proprietary ULL SeaSpeed™ and industry leading SLA's. The system has multiple branching units for future routes, including to Virginia Beach and Miami (US), St. Croix (USVI), Cape Town (South Africa), Fortaleza, Rio de Janeiro and Brazil South.
Seaborn's Seabras-1 combined with Aqua Comm's AE Connect service means there is now a faster and more direct path to connect South America to Europe than ever before. Incorporating Seaborn's SeaSpeed path means this is the fastest trading route between Brazil's B3 and European stock exchanges. Our lower latency carrier class route is also faster than any competing system.
Seaborn's ARBR system will provide a new direct route to Buenos Aires from our Brazil landing station, thereby enabling the newest and most direct route between Argentina and the US.
Seaborn's systems provide:
- A route design that avoids the most hurricane-prone areas of Florida and the Caribbean
- Brazil - US traffic avoids extra landings in between; minimizes hurricane risks & political risks
- A more reliable, resilient network architecture
- 100% underground terrestrial backhaul to São Paulo
- Minimized points of failure
- Reduced outages
- Increased security
- Independently operated 24x7 NOC and additional backup DR NOC
- Improved QoS
- Faster activation of circuits (est. 24 hours)
- Direct communications with Seaborn as the developer-owner-operator
- Industry-leading SLAs for carrier-class and ULLsolutions
- Exclusive SeaCloud™ offering: cloud-centric capacity in a "Pay-As-You-Grow" Model.
- Software-defined network
- Complete flexibility from megabits to terabits
- Ability to have a bespoke solution for capacity+IP
- Greater optionality for future international routes
We invite you to meet with our team and discuss these critical, expansive routes.