Meet Seaborn Networks at
Capacity LATAM 2018
20-21 March | Sheraton Rio Hotel & Resort, Rio
Seaborn's Seabras-1 subsea system provides the only direct route between NY and São Paulo, offering a lower latency for carrier class between the commercial centers of Brazil and the US, along with Seaborn's proprietary ULL SeaSpeed™ Tier 1 & 2 and industry leading SLA's. The system has multiple branching units for future routes, including to Virginia Beach and Miami (US), St. Croix (USVI), Fortaleza, Rio de Janeiro and Brazil South.
Seaborn's ARBR system will provide a new direct route to Buenos Aires from our Brazil landing station, thereby enabling the newest and most direct route between Argentina and the US.
Seaborn's SABR cable, with its planned interconnection with Seabras-1, will be the first southern transatlantic route between South Africa and Brazil/US. This route will offer the most direct route between South Africa and Brazil and allow for future diversity for South Africa for faster connectivity to the US and Argentina. SABR will connect directly into Seabras-1, allowing for fast direct onward connectivity to the USA.
Seaborn's alliance with IOX Cable will mean data will be able to travel on a new fast, reliant and resilient route between the US and India (via Brazil and South Africa) on Seabras-1 + SABR + IOX
Seaborn's Seabras-1 combined with Aqua Comm's AEConnect service means there is now a faster and more direct path to connect South America to Europe than ever before.
Seaborn's systems provide:
- A route design that avoids the most hurricane-prone areas of Florida and the Caribbean
- Brazil - US traffic avoids extra landings in between; minimizes political risks
- A more reliable, resilient network architecture
- 100% underground terrestrial backhaul to São Paulo
- Minimized points of failure
- Reduced outages
- Increased security
- Independently operated 24x7 NOC and additional backup DR NOC
- Improved QoS
- Faster activation of circuits (48 hours)
- Direct communications with Seaborn as the developer-owner-operator
- Industry-leading SLAs for carrier-class and ULL Tier 1 & 2 solutions
- Exclusive SeaCloud™ offering: cloud-centric capacity in a "Pay-As-You-Grow" Model
- Software-defined network
- Ability to have a bespoke solution for capacity+IP
- Greater optionality for future international routes
We invite you to meet with our team and discuss these critical, expansive routes. Click here to set up your meeting now!