2nd Amendment Day and Frank Gaffney Events
this Thursday and Friday
Thursday, April 11th
2nd Amendment Day
at the Capitol
4th Floor Rotunda
9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Rally begins at 11:45 a.m.
Click here for more info. |
|Thursday, April 11th
Community Meeting with
"Muslim Brotherhood in America and Oklahoma"
Click image above or here
Friday, April 12th
High Noon Club
H & H Gun Range
Arrive early...Due to travel deadlines, Q & A with Mr. Gaffney will be held before the meeting.
2013 OKLAHOMA GOP STATE CONVENTION
Friday and Saturday, April 19th-20th
Friday, April 19th
12:00-5:00 p.m. Convention Committee Meetings
2:30-5:00 p.m. Delegate Registration
6:00 p.m. Gala Dinner with Fred Barnes
Saturday, April 20th
7:00-9:00 a.m. Delegate Registration
7:20-8:30 a.m. State Convention Breakfast (Breakfast attendees should register before breakfast or on Friday.)
9:00 a.m. Registration CLOSES
9:30 a.m. Convention convenes
6:00 p.m. Convention ends
ANNOUNCED CANDIDATES for STATE CHAIR
Click images to access websites
ANNOUNCED CANDIDATES FOR STATE VICE-CHAIR
Click images to access bios available at this time
- Be looking for candidate updates as the State Convention nears.
- Help spread the news so delegates will be informed prior to the convention.
- Attend forums or meetings where the candidates will be speaking.
- Become a volunteer and enlist others. Consider endorsing your favorites.
- Some have temporarily changed their facebook profile picture for their preferred candidate's logo.
So far, the Muskogee Politico has an ongoing Meet the Candidates
series posted online. Be sure to check back and share updates.