GET CRAFTY with over 400 craft brews - this is the event you don't want to miss. Interface with industry experts and Brew Brains to put your knowledge to the test.
Head on down to Galveston Island over Labor Day weekend for the 4th Annual BrewMasters Craft Beer Festival - the largest, most comprehensive craft beer celebration in the Lone Star State!
And what would Labor Day be without a concert on the beach? Beach, Brews & Bands features live music in the sand followed by fireworks at Palm Beach.
On Aug. 31 enjoy Seattle, a popular grunge-inspired cover band. On Sept. 1, Jared Waggoner entertains the crowd with country music.
Tickets are $6 for members and include all activities at Palm Beach plus the concert and fireworks.
Here is the schedule and prices for the 4th Annual Brewmasters Beer Festival
Friday, Aug. 30
* Brewlicious Brew & Food Pairings, 7 - 10 p.m. Admissions is $75, Designated Driver ticket $25.
* Pub Crawl, 8 p.m. Admission is $25.
Saturday, Aug. 31
* Texas Tasting Tour, 11:30 a.m. - 12:45 p.m. Admission is $25
* BrewHaHa Grand Tasting, 3 - 6:30 p.m. Admission is $35, Designated Driver ticket $15, Premium VIP Lounge $85.
* Beach Brew & Bands concert at Palm Beach featuring Seattle (alternative grunge music) with fireworks, 6 - 10 p.m. Admission is $6 for members.
* Hopper Pass $110: provides all admission to all Saturday activities.
Sunday, Sept. 1
* Beach Brew & Bands concert at Palm Beach featuring Jarrod Waggoner (country music) with fireworks, 6 - 10 p.m. Admission is $6 for members.
Get a Grand Hopper Pass for $185. The Pass provides admission to all Brewmasters Beer Festival events throughout the weekend.
Click here for tickets and more information