Signs You Might Like Cats More Than People
1. Your phone has more cat selfies than anything else.
2. You have two-way conversations with your cat.
3. You miss your cats all the time when you are away.
4. You wonder if they miss you as much as you miss them. (Yes, of course they do!)
5. You spend more time/money/effort finding presents for them than for your family and friends.
6. You get more worried about leaving your cat while you are on vacation than leaving your house.
7. You sign birthday/Christmas cards with their signature "paw-o-graphs."
8. You have to stop yourself from talking about them at every opportunity.
9. When you aren't talking about them, you are showing/posting pictures of them.
10. When your friends are talking about their future children, you are thinking about your future cats.
11. Nothing makes you smile more than coming home and seeing them sitting in the window waiting for you.
12. Not only do you let your cat sleep with you but it has more of the share of the pillow than you.
13. You know exactly when your cat's birthday is and you buy it presents and a card.
14. You worry about your cat getting upset if it can smell another cat on you.
15. If given the chance to go out or stay on your sofa with your cat--the choice is pretty obvious.
16. You instantly dislike anyone who doesn't like cats.
17. Everything your cat does is just cute.
18. You share food with your cat.
19. If your cat falls asleep on your shoulder, you won't move for three hours for fear of waking it.
20. If it has cats on it, you have to have it.
21. You spend your free time watching funny cat videos.
22. You get distracted by any commercial with a cat in it.
23. You call and leave messages for your cat so it can hear your voice while you are away.
24. You think at least 10 times a day that life would be so much easier if you were a cat.
25. You're the person at the party who is much more comfortable hanging out with the cat instead of talking to real people.