Whether you're rockin' around the Christmas tree, spending time with loved ones or taking time out in nature, this time of year is a time for reflecting on our values and desires no matter how you choose to celebrate.
The spirit of the season is one of true abundance and prosperity: caring, giving and sharing. We would like to see it as an invitation to slow down, to find peace, and most of all to remind ourselves that we are all here to serve a greater purpose - greater than ourselves.
On that note, we wish you all a peaceful time of year, a Christmas and New Year filled with abundance and prosperity!
Christmas and New Year Schedule
Remember to check the schedule during the coming weeks. We are open almost every day, but the schedule is reduced.
Updates and Coming Attractions
- Share the abundance - give the gift of yoga!
- Thailand Retreat January 15-24. We have still rooms available, but be fast. For late bird pricing details please email us! Read more.
- On January 25 Mikko will be teaching 1/2 day mini-workshop at The Yogarden Samui, in Thailand. Read more.
- Workshop with Petri R�is�nen May 8-11 2014. Please note the date changes. Registration is open!
- The Yogas of the Bhagavad Gita - Philosophy Workshop with M�ns Broo June 6-8. Read more.
- Weekend retreat in Denmark in 2014. TBA.
- Thanks for the Indian Julehygge!
Stay in touch. To keep current on what's going on, Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.