"Dear TTouch Practitioners and Students,
I am excited to be teaching the Advanced Training April 15-17 in Bloomington. These trainings are inspiring, energizing and a great opportunity to expand your skills and share your experience with other practitioners.
Some of the things I am planning to include:
- Learn what's new! We have expanded the use of handles on leashes to add another possibility with leading that can make groundwork easier to learn and to teach with amazing results for the dogs. We'll also cover new TTouches and their applications.
- Work with the Bee-line with a variety of dogs. Even one or two experiences with this technique can make a big difference with increasing confidence, balance and self-control.
- Explore variations and specific applications of TTouch techniques and philosophy at the Practitioner level. Bring your questions and take home new ideas and possibilities.
- Discuss and compare various harnesses and leashes and their applications.
- Expand your skills in working effectively with clients or in teaching workshops.
Is there anything else you would like me to include in our three days together? Please email me any requests and I will do my best to include them.
Attending this training is an important part of your professional and skills development. For Practitioners, remember that you are required to attend an Advanced Training or assist at one of the 6 day trainings at least once every two years in order to maintain your certification. (Note for students - the advanced training does not count toward certification.)
Attending an advanced training keeps your skills up to date, and enables you to learn from and network with other TTouch Practitioners. Your early registration will help us in planning this event. I'm looking forward to seeing you there.