| |Integrity Florida Supporters,
Our independent, "made in Florida" government watchdog group Integrity Florida is building momentum for ethics reform and government accountability. In just four months since our launch, we have published two research reports and built a broad and diverse statewide grassroots coalition that has already accomplished the following results:
- Legislators are writing ethics reform bills for the 2013 session
- Ethics Commission adopted several of our research recommendations
- Despite threats from state government officials, we exposed millions in secret spending
- All state government spending and vendor contracts will soon be online
- Local ethics reform initiatives underway with our research support in Lake County, Escambia County, Port St. Lucie, Tallahassee, Okaloosa County and Ocala
What others are saying about Integrity Florida:
- Friday, July 13 5:00pm - The Tea Party Network, Best Western, 4200 NW 97th Blvd., Gainesville, FL 32606.
- Monday, July 16 6:30pm - Lake County Ethics Reform Coalition
- Wednesday, July 18 8:30am - New Miami Forum, Hampton Inn & Suites, 50 SW 12th Street, Miami, Florida, 33130
- Wednesday, July 18 5:30pm - League of Women Voters of Miami-Dade, City Hall The Restaurant, 2004 Biscayne Boulevard Miami, FL 33137
Thank you for your interest in our efforts to make Florida government the most open, ethical, responsive and accountable in the world.