Here are a few items that might be of interest to you:
- The Economic Development News in BC newsletter is available now. The December newsletter has focused on BC's commitment to supporting small business, the critical importance of trade missions to our economy, and some great information to showcase our feature industry of the month, the Mining and Energy Sector. Read more here
- With requests to participate in 2014 tourism guides, we are getting calls asking if this type of advertising should be part of your marketing strategy? To do marketing right, you need to know who you are communicating to in order to figure out what you will be communicating. Small Business BC has some information that could be helpful - click here to read a short article .
- Reminder - membership renewal invoices have gone out via email and regular mail.. Please check your email 'SPAM' box if you don't see it!
- Reminder - please ensure your contact information is up-to-date on our website and at the office. Call us if you aren't sure.
- Thank you to everyone who attended the Community Tourism workshop last Friday and provided valuable input in drafting a 2014 Armstrong Spallumcheen Tourism Plan. We look forward to seeing the report in January and will be looking at ways to move forward. It was great to see that all but one group in attendance was a member of our chamber - great to have that tourism-business connection!
For information on community events and more go to our website aschamber.com
Reminder - we are on Facebook! Chamber members are welcome to post specials, events and information on our page! Like us and share the page!