July 21 Webinar: Are You On Target? The AEBG Data Integrity Report
12 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
How does your Data Integrity Report (DIR) look? Can the numbers be improved? (Of course they can!) In this workshop, you will compare your agency's end-of-the-year data to the state's historical averages. Discussions will include tips for correcting your data for your final data submission and ideas for action plans to improve your data for the coming year. Bring a copy of your DIR or have it accessible for the training.
July 26 Webinar: TOPSpro Enterprise (TE) Basics: 3rd Party Import Data Exchange/Entering and Editing Student Data
Time: 12 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
In this session, participants will learn how to import and export files, step by step, between TE and other data-management systems, as well as how to manually create and edit student records in TE. The trainer will show how basic TE reports can identify missing student information, including key demographic fields. In addition, participants will learn how to schedule automatic data transfers and identify the data transfer process agencies will use.
Aug. 2 Webinar: Getting the Most Out of Leveraging Resources
Time: 1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
In this webinar, you will learn how to identify and determine existing structures, resources and assets to collaborate for the benefit of adult learners. It will be presented by the
Spark Policy Institute
with Steve Curiel, Valentina Purtell and Cherise Moore. They will use an interactive approach to share relevant examples and experiences of leveraging resources and how it benefited the services offered. By the end of the webinar, participants will understand the concepts of leveraging resources and braided funding; will learn about benefits of leveraging resources to the end user, the students; and will have practical ideas for how to better leverage resources for their programs.
AEBG Webinar Information:
- The AEBG Office and the AEBG Technical Assistance Project (TAP) are hosting a series of webinars and events to provide professional development, technical assistance and important AEBG updates and information. Check the AEBG Webinar page for a complete schedule.
- Wednesdays are designated for professional development,
- Fridays are designated for policy/state updates.
- Webinars will use Adobe Connect. After you register for the webinar at the link provided below, you will receive an email with directions about how to access the webinar. For those who cannot attend the live webinar, an archived recorded version will be made available on the AEBG website.
- If you need help registering for or accessing the webinar, please call the AEBG TAP at (916) 228-2355. You also can email your questions in advance of the webinar to email@example.com. If questions arise at the time of the webinar, please call instead, as your email likely won't be seen once the webinar is underway.