| "How to File an Accurate |
Tax Return for 2011"
Participants will learn how to take advantage of the unique tax issues facing family child care providers and apply new tax rules to their business.
- New IRS rules that affect providers (social security, federal unemployment, mileage, food expenses, and more)
- How to depreciate your furniture, appliances, home improvements, and the home
- How to recapture previously unclaimed depreciation from earlier years
- What mistakes to avoid when hiring family members and other employees
- How to amend your tax return
- What to look for in a tax prepare
Tuesday January 17,2012
5:30 pm Pacific Time
6:30 pm Mountain Time
7:30 pm Central Time
8:30 pm Eastern Time
Cost: $25.00 (NAFCC members)
Clock Hours: 1.5 Hours
This webinar is a great member benefit! Pass this information on and encourage your colleagues to join and take advantage of the benefits!
If you would like to register by phone or have further questions contact:
Tracy Halverson at 801-886-2322 x 226.
Take advantage of Check by Phone (ACH withdrawal); all you need is your bank routing number and account number.