Early Bird Deadline is June 30 - Financial Advisors Sales Symposium and Annual Conference, July 19-20
The Early Bird deadline for registration and the hotel room block is June 30 - for the 2018 NAIFA-Florida Annual Conference and Financials Advisors Sales Symposium. Members and non-members alike are encouraged to register now in order to save! This year's event will be held at The Reunion Luxury Resort ($159 / night) - just off I-4, six miles south of Walt Disney World.
Lineup of Speakers
- Tom Hegna -- will present TWO of his most popular and in-demand presentations: "Don't Worry - Retire Happy" and "Objections and How to Handle Them" (click here for video)
- Branden Schiralli, CLTC --- "Three Top-of-the-Table Takeaways"
- Ellie Mills, CLU, LUTCF --- "From Passion to Process: Believing in What You Do"
- Robb Zbierski --- "Train Your Brain for Success" (click here for video) PLUS "Discovering Your Memory Power" (click here for video)
- Cheryl Canzanella, LUTCF --- "The Opioid Crisis & The Role of the Financial Advisor" (click here for video)
- Keith Gillies, NAIFA President --- Industry Update - The Latest News!
- Diane Boyle, NAIFA Senior VP of Gov't Relations --- Where Congress is Taking Us!!
- Tim Meenan, NAIFA-Florida Lobbyist --- Regulatory News from Tallahassee - Vital Information
You'll also experience CE, Product Vendors, Networking, Meals & Cocktail Receptions, information breakout sessions and workshops!
*First-timer? Apply for a $100 scholarship offered to the first 20 first-timers to register!! Made possible by the NAIFA-Florida Foundation for Education (NFEF). Contact Ashlee Jessup at 850-422-1701 or email@example.com.
8:30 - Exhibitors Open
9:00 - Welcome
- Delegate Assembly
5:00 -- Close
- President's Reception
- President's Dinner & Dance!
8:00 - Exhibitors Open
8:30 - Welcome
- Breakouts with select Speakers
- Cheryl Canzanella
- Door Prizes / Grand Prize
5:00 - Closing Cocktail Reception
Early Bird Registration (and hotel room block) ends June 30.