The National Auto Sport Association (NASA) was formed in 1991 with the premise of delivering high-quality motorsports events to enthusiasts at major racing venues throughout the nation. NASA has created programs that allow owners of both racecars and high-performance street-driven vehicles to enjoy the full performance capabilities of their cars in a controlled professionally managed environment. NASA offers many different programs that will allow you to enjoy motorsports on a number of different levels, including our High Performance Driving Events (HPDE), Rally Sport, Time Trial, NASA-X and Competition Racing programs.
NASA members are entitled to enter and participate in any NASA event across the country, and membership includes an array of benefits, including vendor discounts and a subscription to the organizations online newsletter the NASA Speed News. Members will also receive a colorful membership hard card that will identify them as part of the organization and a welcome packet that includes more information on the many benefits and programs available to NASA members. While participating at events, all NASA members are covered by an extensive insurance policy, which includes General Liability, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, and Excess Medical coverage. Best of all, membership is only $45. Refer to www.nasaproracing.com for member information.
NASA Thanks Our Partners
NASA would like to thank its National sponsors for their continued support: Toyo Tires, Hawk Performance, OG Racing, Traqmate, and GoPro. We also want to thank MAZDASPEED, Honda Performance Development (HPD), Nissan, and Ford Motor Company for supporting our members. We greatly appreciate those companies that offer our racers contingency support, including Toyo Tires, AST Suspension, BFGoodrich, Ford Racing, Goodyear, Hawk Performance, Honda Performance Development (HPD), Hoosier Racing Tire, MAZDASPEED, Nissan, Pfadt Race Engineering, Nissan, Sampson Racing Radios, Tread Zone, Toyo and Yokohama. NASA competitors can also get discounts from APR Performance, Avis, Cruise America, Eibach Springs, Exedy, Fastbrakes, Konig, The Mid-Ohio School, Hobie Polarized, Konig, Molecule, Motel 6, OG Racing, Torco, TPIS and Porterfield.
NASA at a Glance
* NASA was founded in 1991 on the premise of providing motorsport competition programs that allow owners of both racecars and high-performance street-driven vehicles to enjoy the full performance capabilities of their cars in a safe and controlled environment.
* NASA has over 14,000 members in 15 regions
* Key events include the NASA Championships at Miller Motorsports Park, September 5-8, 2013 and the NASA 25 Hours of Thunderhill, December 8-9.
* The NASA National Championships will run 33 race classes and nine Time-Trial classes during the event.
* NASA runs over 150 events each year encompassing over 250 races, including the association's Rally Sport and Time-Trial program.
* Manufacturer partners include Honda Performance Development (HPD), Nissan, Ford Racing, and MAZDASPEED.
* NASA Management: Jerry Kunzman, Executive Director; Ryan Flaherty, National Chairman and Business Operations Manager; John Lindsey, Chief Divisional Director; Greg Gill, Vice President, Marketing; Jeremy Croiset, Sponsorship Director.