Interested in Becoming a Beauty Professional?
Want to own your Beauty Salon or Barber Shop?
What is your tax obligation?
NY Cosmetology & Beauty Chamber of Commerce and Lehman College-SBDC will host a 4 Part Series of IRS tax workshops.
IRS Workshop on the following topics:
· How to Start your Own Small Business
· What you need to know about federal taxes and your new business
· Independent Contractor vs. Employee
· Record Keeping
· What you need to know about federal taxes when you hire employees or use contractors
· How to set up and run your business so paying isn't a hassle
The workshop will be conducted in Spanish.
For more information and Register, Call 718.960.8806
Or E-mail: SBDC.Bronx@lehman.cuny.edu
NY Cosmetology & Beauty Chamber of Commerce
& Internal Revenue Service
Small Business Workshop- 4 Part Series (Spanish)
Date (s): April 4; April 6; April 11; April 13, 2011
Time: 5:30PM- 7:00PM
CUNY on the Concourse
2501 Grand Concourse, 3rd Floor, Bronx, NY 10468
The Bronx SBDC at Lehman is a program supported by the U.S. Small Business Administration and extended to the public on a
non-discriminatory basis. SBA cannot endorse any products, opinions, or services of any external parties or activities.