We invite footwear designers, product development, materials, and sourcing managers and professionals to join us at this one day workshop in New York on 5/15 and in Boston on 5/17
Rates are VERY affordable: just $150 for members and $250 for non-members.
The workshop will focus on:
- How fashion and athletic footwear is actually constructed/manufactured in factories
- Materials used in the manufacturing process
- Quality control and management issues to consider
- A deeper look at current leather and bonding issues seen at factories today
- A review of where shoes are made globally and issues impacting production
This workshop features presentations and examples from manufacturing and materials experts. It will help attendees conceptualize the footwear manufacturing process, provide key updates and insights into pressing issues we see across the industry. This is a critical workshop for designers and product development teams who have not had such a manufacturing overview.