Merry Christmas! May you see all the good and strange gifts that are given this season as evidence that the Christ-Child is the perfect gift, given to us even before we can appreciate him. May you welcome him in, share this love, and be guided by his light.
he light shines in the darkness, and the Dark Side did not overcome it.
Blessings on your holiday season.
Beyond Malibu Informational Meeting
Sunday, December 17 - 12:30-1:30PM
Whether you are just curious or already signed up, please plan on attending to discuss details, logistics, and gear. Food will be provided. SignUp HERE to let us know you are coming so we can be sure to have enough to eat.
More Summer 2018 Trip details below.
|Sunday Night Schedule - Holiday Edition
| Join us!
Visit the website to see the regular
Sunday Evenings at Nassau schedule
, which includes choirs for middle school and high school:
Notes for the holiday season:
- December 17 - NO Fellowships - Cantorei will rehearse at 5PM
- December 24 - NO Fellowships - Christmas Eve Services at 3PM, 7PM, 10PM
- Thurs, December 28 - Rockville Climbing Center (12-4PM) details below
- December 31 - NO Fellowships or Choir Rehearsals - Happy New Year!
- January 7 - NO Fellowships or Choir Rehearsals
- January 14 - Joint Choir Rehearsal at 5PM, NO Fellowships or Dinner
- Mon, Jan 15 (MLK Jr. Day) - Save the Date for Morning of Mission
Winter Break Rock Climbing!
Stuck at home in the cold and snow? No need to climb the walls...or is there?!
Thursday, December 28, 1-3:30pm
Rockville Climbing Center
200 Whitehead Rd, Hamilton
Required Climbing Waiver (pdf) -
download here and bring the completed form with you OR complete a form when dropping off - no one is allowed to climb without parental permission!
Questions, contact Mark (
Monday, January 15 (Martin Luther King, Jr. Day)
|Morning of Mission at Nassau Church: 10:30am - 12:00pm
In past years we have:
- made pet blankets for orphaned animals,
- put together sack lunches for the Trenton Area Soup Kitchen (TASK)
- assembled Creativity Kits for HomeFront
- packaged pillowcasesfor pediatric patients
if you are interested in helping this year.
Youth Mission Day: 8:00am - 2:30pm
Join the Fellowship Crew for a morning of helping out at Habitat for Humanity's ReStore.
Sign Up Here
Don your work clothes, meet at the church at 8:00am and spend the day with reclaimed building materials, donated supplies, and other vintage finds.
Note there is no Fellowship the night before.
This event will kick-off the Spring Fellowship Schedule and they are expecting 20 of us. Lunch provided. Parents - we need some drivers!
Time to raise our voices - together. I'm really looking forward to all we will share in the next ten days. Keep your lamps trimmed and burning - the time is drawing nigh. We are incredibly blessed.
- Middle School Choir has pageant rehearsal, tomorrow: Saturday, Dec. 16, 9-12 PM. Meet in the Sanctuary. It's going to be thrilling to put story, costumes, instruments, dance and song together! So excited.
- Cantorei will sing "Keep Your Lamps" on Sunday, December 17, 11 AM service. Please get robed and meet in the chapel at 10:30 AM.
- Our Christmas Pageant is SUNDAY, Dec. 17 at 4 PM. Call time for choirs is 2:30 pm. Please robe in the hallway upstairs and meet in the Sanctuary at 2:30 pm. High Schoolers more than welcome! We'll have printed music packets for you. Please come if you can ��
- Cantorei rehearsal will be at 5:30 PM Sunday, after the pageant. Enjoy some Christmas tea first!
I am so looking forward to welcoming our Alumni with you, for the Christmas Eve Service at 7 PM. (Pre-service music begins at 6:30 p.m.) Rehearsal will be Saturday, December 23 with refreshments in the Assembly room at 6 PM, rehearsal from 7-9 PM. Be sure to spread the word and invite returning friends. All are welcome.
With Advent Joy,
|The Youth Ministry Committee has approved this as the schedule for Summer 2018. Get ready for faith.
|Registration is open - Forms are coming in
Spots are limited for NorthBay and both Beyond Malibu trips
Visit the 2018 Trips Page on the NPC website for more details about each trip Download the 2018 Registration & Deposit Form.
NorthBay (Cheasapeake Bay, VA) - trip fee $400
- For middle school (rising 7th to 9th grade)
- Thursday, June 28 - Monday, July 2
- Senior High who want to be Junior Leaders should talk to Mark
Appalachia Service Project (in TN) - trip fee $325
- For ages 13 and up (at the time of travel)
- Sunday, July 15 - Saturday, July 21
- Mountaineering: July 26-August 5 - trip fee $700 (land only)
Flying in/out of Seattle, WA.
- Sea Kayaking: August 8-17 - trip fee $625 (land only)
Flying in/out of Vancouver B.C.
- Beyond Malibu, in and around the Canadian Rockies, British Columbia
- For ages 15 and up (at the time of travel)
- Each trip has a minimum of 5 and maximum of 8 student spots
- Placement preference goes to first-timers
- Information Meeting - for anyone interested - Sunday, December 17, 12:30-1:30PM. SignUp HERE