As the snow and the new year fall, let us know that our quest for fresh starts and new beginnings is granted, not just once a year, but daily from Christ who is the same yesterday today and tomorrow.
Says the LORD. "Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool."
Welcome, again, to the fresh new world of grace.
Last Call for
Beyond Malibu Registrations
The trips to Beyond Malibu, in beautiful British Columbia, Canada, require extra preparation (building up stamina and breaking in hiking boots) as well as extra administrative work. Therefore, we need to have a final count by the end of January. Please get those forms in soon!
Summer 2018 Trip details and the registration form can be found below.
|Sunday Night Schedule - January Edition
Visit the website to see the regular
Sunday Evenings at Nassau schedule
, which includes choirs for middle school and high school.
Note changes below:
- January 7 - NO Fellowships or Choir Rehearsals
- January 14 - Joint Choir Rehearsal at 5PM, NO Fellowships or Dinner
- Mon, Jan 15 (MLK Jr. Day) - Save the Date for Morning of Mission
- January 21 - Regular Sunday Evening Schedule
- January 28 - Regular Sunday Evening Schedule
- February 4 - Super Bowl Sunday: Joint Choir Rehearsal at 5PM, Dinner at 6PM, watch the game (and the commercials!); pick up after Halftime.
Monday, January 15 (Martin Luther King, Jr. Day)
|Morning of Mission at Nassau Church: 10:30am - 12:00pm
In past years we have:
- made pet blankets for orphaned animals,
- put together sack lunches for the Trenton Area Soup Kitchen (TASK)
- assembled Creativity Kits for HomeFront
- packaged pillow cases for pediatric patients
if you are interested in helping this year.
Youth Mission Day: 8:00am - 2:30pm
Join the Fellowship Crew for a morning of helping out at Habitat for Humanity's ReStore.
Sign Up Here
Don your work clothes, meet at the church at 8:00am and spend the day with reclaimed building materials, donated supplies, and other vintage finds.
Note there is no Fellowship the night before.
This event will kick-off the Spring Fellowship Schedule and they are expecting 20 of us. Lunch provided. Parents - we need some drivers!
(Parents & Youth)
What beautiful celebrations we shared in December. Now we look to the new year with hope and determination to serve the God we know loves us. Looking forward to being together soon.
Choir Rehearsals Resume January 14!
- Cantorei and Middle School Choir joint rehearsal: Sunday, January 14, 5-6 pm.
Inclement Weather Procedures
- The church staff will keep an eye on the current weather, predicted weather, road conditions, and conditions of the parking lot and walkways around the church. This will dictate the necessity to close, delay opening or close early.
- We will change the message on the church's main phone number (609-924-0103) AND a notice will appear on the Home Page of the church's website (nassauchurch.org).
- If there is a change in the Sunday morning worship & education schedule, a church-wide email will also be sent out.
We are aware that conditions across the areas in which we all live can vary. If the church is open and conditions where you live make it inadvisable to get on the road,
please be safe and stay home. Your safety is our priority.
|The Youth Ministry Committee has approved this as the schedule for Summer 2018. Get ready for faith.
|Registration is open - Forms are coming in
Spots are limited for NorthBay and both Beyond Malibu trips
Visit the 2018 Trips Page on the NPC website for more details about each trip Download the 2018 Registration & Deposit Form.
NorthBay (Cheasapeake Bay, VA) - trip fee $400
- For middle school (rising 7th to 9th grade)
- Thursday, June 28 - Monday, July 2
- Senior High who want to be Junior Leaders should talk to Mark
Appalachia Service Project (in TN) - trip fee $325
- For ages 13 and up (at the time of travel)
- Sunday, July 15 - Saturday, July 21
- Mountaineering: July 26-August 5 - trip fee $700 (land only)
Flying in/out of Seattle, WA.
- Sea Kayaking: August 8-17 - trip fee $625 (land only)
Flying in/out of Vancouver B.C.
- Beyond Malibu, in and around the Canadian Rockies, British Columbia
- For ages 15 and up (at the time of travel)
- Each trip has a minimum of 5 and maximum of 8 student spots
- Placement preference goes to first-timers