Participate in a candid discussion with five senior-level executives on effective ways to further your career.
1. Jesse Tyson - Interim President & CEO, National Black MBA Association (NBMBAA).
2. Clarence Nunn - Chief Commercial Officer, GE Capital Americas.
3. Linda Keene - CEO, Girl Scouts of MN & WI.
4. Anton Vincent - President, Frozen Frontier Division, General Mills Inc.
5. Kim Vappie - CEO, Menttium Corporation.
Bill Wells - Past Chairman, NBMBAA, Board Member
Please RSVP Here
Seating is limited
Volunteer Opportunities Available
Interested in being a NBMBAA committee member: Contact President@nbmbaatc.org for more information.
See You Soon!