10 Reasons to Be There:
1. Meet Top Chef and Author Andrea Beaman. Andrea Beaman is a Natural Foods Chef, thyroid expert, author, and television host dedicated to alternative healing and green, sustainable living. Andrea was a featured contestant on Bravo's hit reality TV show, Top Chef(season 1) and understands how to heal with whole foods! If you have thyroid or adrenal challenges, you won't want to miss her presentation Natural Healing Through Food.
2. Learn from Author and Activist Barbara Loe Fisher. For the past three decades Barbara Loe Fisher has led a public information campaign to raise public awareness about the need to make informed vaccine decisions and secure informed consent protections in public health laws. She is co-author of the seminal book DPT: A Shot in the Dark (1985), author of Vaccines Autism & Chronic Inflammation: The New Epidemic (2008)and editor and video blog commentator for the NVIC Vaccine E-newsletter on NVIC.org and on Mercola.com.
3. Love Food? Enjoy Healthy Options! For so many of us, making the change to a healthier lifestyle starts with food! Come sample healthy food from Holistic Moms Network Sponsors Organic Valley, Applegate Farms, and Little Me Tea. Plus, you'll enjoy a delicious, healthy lunch that is allergen-friendly and sourced from local farmers! 4. Green Your Beauty Routine! Looking for natural, non-toxic beauty products? Then you might choose to attend our Workshop Session with Todra Payne, natural beauty expert, and discover how to choose healthier products and weed through the greenwashing. 5. Get a Super Conference Bag Packed with Great Items! Want to test out some healthy products, discover sustainable choices, or get coupons for natural remedies? Our attendee bags are packed with samples and discounts you can use! All in a reusable HMN bag that you keep for shopping, baby supplies, beach trips and more! 6. Meet the Experts! Workshop speakers for this year's event also include co-author of the new book Treatment Alternatives for Children, Jeffrey Cohen, holistic pediatrician Dr. David Miller, and gluten-free chef and expert Denise SanFilippo. Dive in and share their knowledge!
7. Enjoy the Company of a Couple Hundred Holistic-Minded Friends! Feel the power of being connected with others who embrace a holistic and natural path. Share your interests and passions for holistic health and green living!
8. Jump Start Your Wellness Goals. Want to make some positive lifestyle changes? Wherever you are on your wellness journey, you will discover resources and support for making positive changes at the Natural Living Conference!
9. Meet an Organic Farmer, Learn About Homeopathy, or Find Products to Support Breastfeeding. Support local, organic food? Interested in natural therapies? Breastfeeding? Join us and meet a local organic farmer, learn about natural healing, and discover resources for your breastfeeding challenges!
10. Be Part of the Holistic Parenting Revolution! "The Natural Living Conference is like a gift to myself and my family. I left feeling renewed, re-energized and optimistic about my family's future. Thank you so much for allowing me to participate again this year. I am already looking forward to next year's conference!" - Heather , 2011 Attendee
Get inspired and invigorated! Click here to see what others are saying!