Co-op started fresh for 2017. Please review the program updates in effect this cycle:
- The Matching Fund cap for 2017 is $10,000. All contractors are starting at the new $10,000 balance.
- Remaining funds from the 2015-2016 program cycle have not been carried over.
- All pre-approval requests must provide an upfront quote. An upfront quote will allow us to reserve and guarantee your funds for the project prior to the final purchase. Marketing projects must submit both a quote and draft design.
- To be eligible for reimbursement, projects must be pre-approved before the final purchase. However, if you have a recurring project (like a monthly magazine ad), please contact us to plan advanced pre-approval and reserve funds.
- Invoices dated prior to January 1, 2017 are not eligible for reimbursement.
- Eligible Projects:
- Company website costs are no longer eligible. Online advertising is eligible and encouraged, including on sites such as Angie's List, Home Advisor, Houzz, or Yelp.
- Canvassing costs are no longer eligible.
- Energy audit software license fees, including SnuggPro licensing fees, are eligible for reimbursement.
Please note that funds are available on a first-come, first-served basis and can only be guaranteed after we have pre-approved a project.
Thank you for your continued support and participation!