For MasterCard Products -
effective 16 October 2015
The following card design elements were deemed optional effective October 16, 2015:
* The first four digits of the bank identification number (BIN)/primary account number (PAN) (the "mini-BIN")
* Ultraviolet "M" and "C"
* ICA number portion of the card source identification
* Authorized Signature" and "Not Valid Unless Signed" text adjacent to the MasterCard Signature Panel. When present, "Authorized Signature" and "Not Valid Unless Signed" may be in any language and alphabet.
In addition, the following options were made available:
* Cardholder name may be in any language and alphabet.
* The signature panel may be the traditional MasterCard Signature Panel or a design chosen by the issuer.
* Account information may be un-embossed printed on the card front or back, or both.
* The embossed valid date, expiration date, and cardholder name may appear on Lines 2 and/or 3 and/or 4.
Catalyst Card Company