If you use a PC with Windows 10, a Microsoft Surface tablet, an Xbox One console or a Windows Phone, you surely have encountered the term OneDrive. The same is true if you're using Microsoft Office 2013, Microsoft Office 2016 or Office 365.
OneDrive offers users a simple way to store, sync and share all kinds of files, with other people and devices on the Web.
This Microsoft service for hosting files in the "cloud", is available for free to all owners of a Microsoft account.
OneDrive features include:
- Edit documents in your browser
- Create and share folders
- 5 GB free online storage
- Adapts video playback to your internet speed
- Work seamlessly with Microsoft Office
- Mac and web compatible
- Save your notebooks to OneDrive
- Online viewing for Office documents
- Edit Office documents online
- Upload multimedia from mobile devices
- Free Office Apps in your browser
- Automatic camera roll backup
- Track changes, automatically save previous versions
Sync your PC/device settings
Share files and photos with family and friends
Save files directly to OneDrive from any Windows app
Post to Facebook, Twitter, and more
Wondering what OneDrive can do for you? If you want an answer to this question, this workshop will explain everything you need to know.