|eNews fresh from New Mexico|
April 30, 2011
New Mexico Picture of the Month
A beautiful hot air balloon aloft.
Happy Saturday! Happy weekend!
I hope this note finds you happy, healthy and ready to joyfully embrace the possibilities of what we CAN do today.
How are you this weekend? Ready or not, May arrives tomorrow! I don't know about you, but I'm ready to be finished with the WINDS of April. Barely even a drip of rain here all month--just lots and lots of howling wind. Did you watch the royal wedding?
What did you think? Please drop by our facebook page
and tell us your thoughts. We love to hear from our friends across the USA and around the world.
--no eCoupon necessary-- on: Superior Rainbows Threads Amy Butler Sewing patterns Sewphisti-Cat Designs Angelina Fibers and Film Texture Magic Superior Bottom Line Thread Superior King Tut Threads Superior So Fine Thread - 3280 yard cones SENSATIONAL eCoupon Deals.
Scroll down for all the codes and details.
Who you are and what you choose to do every day matters.
YOU are needed in this life. Please don't be afraid to pursue your passions, live your life to the fullest and savor every second. Allow the light within you to shine ever brighter and truly become the change you wish to see in the world. We're sending you gentle hugs, sunshine & slightly wind-blown smiles from New Mexico, USA.
There's sew much to be thankful for,
Come...join the conversation! If you're on Facebook, please stop by our page.
We like to chat about all kinds of things, not just quilting and sewing. We want to hear from you. If you click the "LIKE" button at the top of our facebook page, our updates will be sent to your facebook home page feed.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Everybody loves free stuff.
Check the lower left side margin of this eNews for links to all our currently available free projects.
|Now Available to Order - OMNI Thread by Superior|
|NOTE: Our shipment for this new thread is expected to arrive the beginning of next week. You can expect your order to be on the way to you after Wednesday May 4th.
is a Poly-wrapped poly core thread for longarm machine quilting. Omni Thread was designed as a strong machine quilting thread for high speed longarm quilting and is recommended as both a top thread and a bobbin thread.Click here to see all the pretty colors currently available...
NOTE: Our shipment for this new thread is expected to arrive the beginning of next week. You can expect your order to be on the way to you after Wednesday May 4th.
|NEW Pattern listings from Jaybird Quilts|
eCoupon ALERT...scroll down to the eCoupon section for additional savings during the current eCoupon period
Reg. Price: $10.00 each // ON SALE: $8.99 each
Click here to visit our Jaybird Quilts pattern page...
eCoupon ALERT...scroll down to the eCoupon section for additional savings during the current eCoupon period
|Recent Pattern listings from Annie Unrein|
|eCoupons = Sensational Savings!|
These eCoupon offers valid now thru 11:59PM EASTERN TIME on 5/6/11.
1. Use eCoupon Code: JAYBIRD10 to save 10% off our SALE PRICE of currently listed Jaybird Quilts patterns.
2. Use eCoupon Code: KWIKPAT1 to save $1.00 off our SALE PRICE of currently listed KWIKSEW Patterns - more than 850 patterns to choose from!
3. Use eCoupon Code: ANNIE10 to save 10% off our SALE PRICE of currently listed Annie Unrein patterns (this offer only applies to patterns, not finishing kits).
4. Use eCoupon Code: SWSHAPE1 to save $1.00 off our SALE PRICE of currently listed Sewing Workshop & SHAPES patterns.
5. Use eCoupon Code: SEWLAZY10 to save 10% off our SALE PRICE of currently listed Lazy Girl BRAND products (patterns, books, ruler, HandyTabs, Labels, Pin, etc.)
6. Use eCoupon Code: KWIKBOOK3 to save $3.00 off our SALE PRICE of currently listed KWIKSEW Books
7. Use eCoupon Code: PANTO1 to save $1.00 off our SALE PRICE of all currently listed paper roll pantographs
*item SKU must begin with 'pan'
8. Use eCoupon Code: KONASOLID25 to save 25% off currently listed Kona Cotton Solids *may be limited to stock on hand
*eCoupon Offer(s) only apply to orders placed by customer online through the SewThankful.com shopping cart during the specified period. Shipping reate is based on PRE-eCoupon subtotal. Additional rules & restrictions apply.
How to use your eCoupon Code(s):
- Add eCoupon item(s) to your cart.
- Enter the eCoupon code above in the eCoupon Code box of the shopping cart -- be careful not to insert or add any extra spaces
- Click the "Recalculate" button and you will see your eCoupon discount applied.
If you have any problem with the eCoupon code, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE the eCoupon code expires.
Additional rules & restrictions apply, see eCoupon Code rules section at the bottom of this eNews.
If an order for eCoupon item(s) was placed prior to the eCoupon period and the order has not yet shipped, customer may request cancellation of the order by email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org . After SewThankful confirms the initial order has not shipped and has been canceled, customer may place a new order using the eCoupon during the applicable period.
If a qualifying order was placed during the eCoupon period but customer did not yet know about or forgot to use eCoupon code--customer must email us with the correct eCoupon Code and qualifying order number BEFORE the order ships so we may apply the eCoupon manually. We can not apply eCoupon code after an order has shipped.
|Cute, cute, cute...Atkinson Designs Little Bag Patterns|
|Temporary Overstocks, Clearance & Closeouts|
Snag a bargain while they last
Fabulous deals on books, paintstiks, paintstik accessories, patterns, fabric inks, first quality name brand fabrics and MORE...but only while current supplies last!
Click here to check it out...
|Superior Texture Magic -- Super SALE!|
Texture Magic is a steam-activated product made of polyester. It looks and feels like a thin interfacing. Stitch it to the back side of your fabric in a grid or other fairly dense design then use your steam iron to activate the "shrinking". The product shrinks 30% in all directions with the use of a steam iron.
18" x 47" sheet package:
Reg. Price: $12.50 // ON SALE: $9.99Click here for a closer look...
36" x 47" sheet package:
Reg. Price: $24.00 // ON SALE: $19.99Click here for a closer look...
|Superior King Tut Thread -- Nature's Finest Thread|
Nature's finest thread. King Tut is an extremely low lint #40/3-ply extra-long staple Egyptian-grown cotton. All variegated colors have a one-inch color change interval.
Click here for 2000 yard conesClick here for 500 yard spools
*Note: a number of colors in the 2,000 yard cone size of King Tut are currently on back order at the manufacturer level. This means Superior Threads is waiting for a shipment to come in from Japan. If you order a back-ordered thread/color, you will still receive the sale price as long as your order is placed during our sale period. We do not charge for back ordered individual items until the day they ship.
For domestic/home sewing machines, a Topstitch #90/14
needle is recommended.
For longarm quilting machines, a #18 or #19 (MR4.0-4.5)
needle is recommended.
Suggested bobbin threads: Masterpiece
, So Fine
|Superior So Fine 3,280 yard cones -- ON SALE!|
Reg. $17.00 // ON SALE: $11.99
50wt./3ply polyester sewing thread. It's ideal for longarm machine quilting, shortarm and domestic machines. GREAT for sewing and quilting! FANTASTIC for sewing minkee and fleece. Enjoy no slubs, no lint buildup, and an even twist.
Click here for 3,280 yard cones of So Fine Thread
|Nature's finest thread. #50/2ply extra-long staple Egyptian-grown cotton for piecing, detail quilting, bobbin, lace, and applique.
600 yard spools - ON SALE NOW!Reg. $8.00 // ON SALE: $6.993,000 yard cones - ON SALE NOW!Reg. $28.00 // ON SALE: $19.99
| SAVE on Tsukineko Inks and Fabrico Markers -- SETS are ON SALE NOW!|
Due to its blendability, washability and versatility, this quick-drying craft ink has become a favorite among fabric artists. All-Purpose Ink
is fun for artists of all ages. Use it on wood, paper, leather and other porous surfaces too.
All-Purpose Ink must be heat set on fabric for best permanence. Heat set between color applications to prevent bleeding. Or layer colors to achieve a blended "watercolor" effect. Click here to see our selection of Tsukineko Inks...
Fabrico Markers can be used on a variety of surfaces such as fabric, paper, wood, leather, unglazed ceramic, paper mache and shrink plastic. Available in 36 colors (white not available), the markers feature both a brush and bullet tip, specifically designed for smooth ink flow. Perfect for adding details, lettering and coloring in. We recommend heat-setting for best permanence. Important! Store horizontally to keep both tips well-inked.
Click here to see our selection of Fabrico Markers...
| Angelina Fibers and Films ON SALE...PLUS How-To Videos available on product pages|
| are a polyester heat bondable fiber. This fiber is wonderfully fun to use in your artistic creations.
Angelina� may be used directly on fabric or combined with other threads and/or yarns. Stitch it, paint it, twist it with other fibers.
Betty Blais of Embellishment Village (our supplier of Angelina Fibers) has produced 3 YouTube Videos demonstrating various Angelina techniques.
For your enjoyment and convenience, we have added those videos to our Angelina Fiber product pages.
Simply go to our Angelina Fibers page:
Select any actual Angelina Fiber product (it must be one of the fibers, not the books or the film). Then
look directly underneath the product description and click on the "Product Video" tab. Enjoy!
| eCoupon Code Rules & Restrictions: |
Sale Periods: Unless otherwise specified, any and all prices or sale prices may change at any time without prior notice.
- eCoupon code is only valid for orders placed online at www.sewthankful.com by the customer during the specified period. eCoupon codes are NOT valid via any other ordering method.
- Customer must enter eCoupon code in the eCoupon code box of the shopping cart and click recalculate to receive discount.
- If a minimum purchase is required for the eCoupon discount and after placing the order customer cancels a portion of the order thereby lowering the order total below the minimum purchase requirement, the entire eCoupon discount will be revoked and the order total will be adjusted accordingly.
- eCoupon code(s) may NOT be applied to any order placed outside the specified eCoupon effective period. If an order for an applicable item has not shipped, customer must request cancellation of the initial order, then customer may place a new order using the eCoupon during the applicable period.
- If you have difficulty using your eCoupon code please email us BEFORE placing your order-- must be done before the expiration.
- If you place your order and you forget, or if you placed an order before reading an eNews offering a current/applicable eCoupon code PLEASE email us immediately so we may apply the eCoupon manually before your order ships. Customer is responsible for emailing us with a note of explanation and the code PRIOR to the order shipping to qualify for manual application of the eCoupon code. In either case, the order must have been placed online DURING the specified eCoupon period to qualify.
- We are unable to apply any eCoupon code(s) to any order after it has shipped.
- Shipping rates are calculated based upon "pre-coupon" subtotal.
BACKORDERS: SewThankful can not predict the demand level for any/all inventory items at all times -- even if we could, sometimes our suppliers run out of inventory and we must wait for re-supply from them. That means backorder situations are a possibility. Should a backorder situation arise on a "coupon code item" Sew Thankful will honor the savings as long as the order is placed during the coupon period and the item is still available within a reasonable timeframe and at a reasonable price from our supplier(s). Should a backorder situation arise on your order, SewThankful will contact you as soon as possible by email to let you know your options. We do not charge your credit card for backordered items until the day they ship. HOWEVER, if you choose to pay via Paypal and there is a backorder, the payment is immediate and will stay in place as we can not "suspend" Paypal payments while we wait for the backorder to arrive.
Errors & omissions: SewThankful reserves the right to correct any errors, typos, omissions or accidental misprints related to products, dates, pricing, special offers and/or any information contained herein.
Intellectual Property: Copyright SewThankful and Tracy L. Chapman 2011. All Rights Reserved. "SewThankful" and the SewThankful Logo are a Federally Registered Trademark/Servicemark of SewThankful Inc.
Important Admin Notes:
Do you have a new email address? You may quickly and easily update your email address by clicking the Update Profile/Email Address link found at the bottom left of this eNews.
Can't see pictures? You're missing out! If you want to see the pictures, you'll need to change your subscription to be received in HTML. Simply click the Update Profile/Email Address link found at the bottom of this eNews and make the necessary adjustment. If you can't find it, you may quickly and easily make adjustments to your subscription by going to our sign up page at:
If the above URL is not a click-able link, you will need to copy and paste it into your internet browser window. Once on the page, scroll down until you see the sign up box, enter your currently subscribed email address and click join. Follow the instructions on the screen to make the necessary change to your subscription settings, then click SAVE. Changes will be reflected in the next eNews you receive.