We wanted to make sure you knew about the Earth Dinners happening next week in your area. Please scroll down, take a look, and start making plans to attend one! Follow the links below to contact the restaurants directly for more information and to make reservations.
- Adirondack Alps, Lake Clear, 4/20-4/22
- Depuy Canal House Restaurant, High Falls
- Fresh Company, Garrison, 4/19, 7 PM-close
- Global Unum, Lake George
- Inside Park at St. Bart's, Brooklyn
- Lake Clear Lodge, Lake Clear, 4/28, 6 PM
- Mexico Lindo Restaurant, New York City, 4/19
- Telepan, New York City, 4/22
What is an Earth Dinner, you ask? An Earth Dinner is a series of events sponsored by Chefs Collaborative and Organic Valley to promote local, sustainable and organic foods. Over 100 restaurants around the country are participating in this event and donating a portion of the proceeds to help our organization to do our work. Organic Valley will then provide a matching contribution up to $10,000!
Eaters, please be sure to go out and support local, sustainable and organic food in your area during the week of April 16-22.
With best regards,
The Chefs Collaborative team