Five Days and 20 Exciting Vehicles from New York International Auto Show
Will Be Showcased All Week on "LIVE," Including World and U.S. Debuts
A springtime tradition continues on "LIVE with Kelly" when "Auto Show Week" returns to the program April 10-14, 2017. Each year, the latest and greatest from the automotive world are showcased in New York City at the New York International Auto Show, and a wide range of these hot new cars will be featured throughout the week on "LIVE."
This year's roundup includes 20 exciting vehicles from the world's automakers. Here's a sneak peek at the week:
MONDAY, APRIL 10
- "Auto Show Week" on "LIVE" kicks off with a look at those perennial favorites, Sports Cars, including the U.S. debut of the all-new Honda Civic Type R.
TUESDAY, APRIL 11
- Among the most popular categories are Crossovers and SUVs, and on Tuesday "LIVE" will showcase the U.S. debut of the all-new Range Rover Velar, in addition to many of the other latest models.
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 12
- The world debut of the all-new Buick Regal will highlight "LIVE's" look at a selection of the newest Sedans.
THURSDAY, APRIL 13
- The environment will be the focus on Tuesday, when "LIVE" showcases a wide variety of 'green' cars, including the world debut of the all-new Honda Clarity Plug-in Hybrid.
FRIDAY, APRIL 14
- "LIVE" will close out the week in spectacular fashion with a full line-up of Luxury and High Performance world debut vehicles, highlighted by the highly-anticipated Dodge Demon.
The New York International Auto Show is held at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in Manhattan, from April 14-23. For more information or to purchase tickets, visit