Sovereign Still is a tucked-away 5 acres off Fort Johnson Road, with convenient access both to Folly Road and the James Island Connector and to some of Charleston County's best schools and parks. Harkening back to the whiskey still discovered on the property, Sovereign Still embodies a spirit of good living, resourcefulness and refined taste.
This exclusive, intimate neighborhood will feature 10 semi-custom homes in the 2800 to 3800-square foot range. Home sites are thoughtfully situated on large lots, with ample front and back yards as well as garages. As with every New Leaf project, these traditional old Charleston-style family homes of brick, frame or stucco will reflect the highest quality construction and building craftsmanship and modern amenities.
Pricing is available the first week of April and interested buyers can call Randall Sandin at (843) 209-9667 to set up an appointment.
Sovereign Still Features:
- 10 semi-custom Charleston-style homes
- Situated on large lots
- Prices from the mid-600s
- Energy efficient features
- Stainless steel BOSCH appliances
- Granite counters in kitchen and baths
- Hardwood floors and crown moulding
- Professionally designed landscape package
- Zoned for Stiles Point Elementary; Fort Johnson Middle; James Island Charter High School