|Changes to Wine and Beer Lists
We are constantly searching for unique beer
and wine values to keep it interesting. Some highlights of our newest offerings appear below. We appreciate suggestions for additions to these lists.
Wine by the Glass
- Sabastiani Chardonnay, Sonoma, CA: Full bodied, dry, regal white.
- Guardian Peak by Ernie Els: Easy drinking red blend from South Africa.
- We have 4 new special wines - while they last!
- Project Paso Zinfandel, Sonoma CA: Intense berry flavors - very nice!
- Douglas Green Steen, South Africa: Chenin Blanc, fruity aroma & flavor.
Beer on Tap
- Victory Prima Pils: Hops forward, classy Pilsner!
- Blue Point Toated Lager: Really nice mellow flavors.
- Flying Fish EPA: Locally brewed with world class taste - Great with food.
- Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, CA: Help set the standard for American crafts.
- Stella Artois: Old standby - very refreshing - can't go wrong.
- Blue Moon: Garnished with a slice of orange. Pretty smooth.
"No, Sir; there is nothing which has yet been contrived by man, by which so much happiness is produced as by a good tavern or inn."
- Samuel Johnson, English Writer