Bike-Drop Off Instructions
Remember to drop-off your bike this week! DO NOT go to the garage with your bike as you will be told to take it to the offices of Moveable Feast and you could potentially miss the bus.
Bikes are transported to Ocean City by moving trucks. To have your bike transported, you must drop if off at Moveable Feast during one of the time's below.
Bike Drop-Off Dates:
- Wednesday, May 16 from 7am to 5pm
- Thursday, May 17 from 7am to 5pm- Friday, May 18 from 7am to 12:00pm Bike Drop-Off Location: Moveable Feast -
901 N. Milton Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21205. We are just a short drive away from the Johns Hopkins Orleans Street Garage.
Please carpool to the parking garage!
(1) When you arrive to the garage, you must park your car.
There is no standing or parking allowed on Orleans St.
(2) After parking, grab your luggage and exit the garage.
(3) The bus will be parked on Orleans St., directly across the garage entrance. Volunteers/staff members will be there to greet you. No physical bus ticket exists, your name will be on a bus reservation list.
*Is someone dropping you off? Then please unload/pull-over on an adjacent street, like N. Broadway.
There is no standing or unloading allowed on Orleans St.
Map of Parking Garage Location
* Approximate location of bus (shown below) is on Orleans St., across the street from the parking garage entrance.