|RAT/RODENT CONTROL KIT #2|
3 EZ Kleen Tamper Proof Stations
3 T Rex Snap traps
1 4lb pail of Kaput Combo Rodent Bait
- EZ Kleens should be placed on the exterior of the structure with the flat side up against the wall.
- Place rat control kit on concrete pads is recommended to keep moisture and rain out.
- Comes with rods to place the Contrac bait on to prevent rodents from removing uneaten bait from stations.
- Includes key for stations so only Rodents can enter, children and pets are safe.
- T-Rex snap traps can be placed inside attics or garages with open trigger end up against wall or stud. Because rodents are thigmotaxic they will need to feel their way around stay close to walls and studs, no baiting is necessary, but is encouraged.
- 4 lb pail of Contrac is enough to kill approximately 160 rodents.
- T-Rex are reusable
- CLICK HERE TO SEE KIT
|ePest Solutions: Protecta RTU Mouse Bait Stations & Contrac|
Small, triangular shaped PROTECTA RTU
Angled entry holes, fits flush against a wall or in a corner where mice travel.
Interior baffles lead mice to the bait.
Compact PROTECTA RTU measures 5 1/4" (l) x 1 1/4" (h) x 3 3/4" (w).
Fits in tight baiting places under pallets, in cupboards or behind appliances.
This tamper-resistant bait station automatically locks when closed, keeping bait away from intruders.
CY-KICK CS General Purpose Insecticide
Prescription Treatment brand Cy-Kick CS Controlled Release Cyfluthrin is the multi-use insecticide designed for people like yourself who want an insect control product that works just as smart as you do. It dishes out 90 days of full-throttle, broad-spectrum killing power, controlling insects inside and outside, on the toughest areas and surfaces.
The difference is SmartCap™ microencapsulation technology that protects cyfluthrin to create a long residual and a mobile lethal dose of this broad-spectrum active ingredient that insects easily pick up. Cy-Kick CS has the high-powered performance and flexibility you need, at a competitive price. And it's much less likely to cause skin irritation than some other insect control products.
The microcapsules are manufactured by essentially adding an outer shell (a carbon-based polymer) to a droplet of oil that contains cyfluthrin, the active ingredient (a.i.) in Cy-Kick CS. The end result is a powerful droplet of cyfluthrin in a polymer capsule. 95% of the capsules are less than 20 microns in diameter, the same tiny size as the droplets produced from the best ULV equipment. State-of-the-art SmartCap Technology provides many benefits. Inside the capsule, cyfluthrin is suspended in a drop of oil, which means the active ingredient quickly penetrates to other oily/waxy surfaces, like the exoskeletons of insects. As soon as an insect comes into contact with Cy-Kick CS, cyfluthrin starts moving from inside the capsule toward the insect and then quickly into its system.