|Version 2.6 in the App Store|
All of us on the iCropTrak team are excited about the latest release of iCropTrak (V2.6).
This release represents another big leap forward in a number of areas and the app has now gone through the Apple certification process and is available for download from the App Store.
We have also upgraded our Amazon Web Services infrastructure to support automated scaling and real time continuous backup.
In this release look for several new options:
- Farm Planning (featured in our next newsletter)
- Soil Sampling and Grid/Random/Zone based Scouting (Pest, Weeds, Quality, and more with user defined forms)
- Upgraded work orders
- New overlay menus - Overlays can now be made from a number of variables at a time and data can be filtered precisely
- Work orders display on Gantt Chart to give you access to a timeline of scheduled operations
- Form Browser for Farm, Field, and Zone (Think Farm History)
- Faster overlays that provide instant geographic reports inside the app
In this release Forms have also been upgraded to include:
- New Field Sketch Widget
- New Form level History button - historic data is displayed in overflow format for intuitive browsing - you can even access and update historic data
- New Form Field entry History buttons
Feel free to send in your ideas on things we should consider adding in future versions of the tools to make them even more productive in your operations.
Thanks, from the iCropTrak team.