Upcoming Anchor Program Weight Management Class in Denver
The Anchor Program offers a SIMPLE plan for eating, will help you put an end to dieting, stop food cravings and learn to make peace with your body.
The Anchor Plan:
- Addresses emotional causes of overeating
- Teaches skills to manage stress
- Uses supplements to support mood and digestion and absorption of food and to reduce cravings
- Individuals who follow plan learn to maintain their weight
- Believes in Health first, then weight
|The Anchor Program|
Next 10 week DENVER class starts July 9th, 2012
Classes to be held in Metro Denver
10 week program
|Why do women hate their bodies? |
Women's National Health Week, an annual awareness event dedicated to all issues related to women's health, was May 13-19 this year.
In honor of this year's message, "It's your time," I want to draw attention to the link between how we see ourselves and how we treat our bodies.
Currently, 80 percent of women in the U.S. are dissatisfied with their appearance. And more than 10 million are suffering from eating disorders.
So the question I have to ask, Why all the self-hatred? Read More