-- Join the Fun at Palmer Ranch on June 18th --
Potter Park Community Gathering, June 18th
From Fred Falkner:
A special "COMMUNITY GATHERING" will be held on Saturday June 18, at Potter Park on Palmer Ranch from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM. This free public event with free parking is being sponsored by the Friends of Palmer Ranch Parks, the Sarasota YMCA and Sarasota County Parks and Recreation. This is a great opportunity for friends, neighbors and family to get together and enjoy a day full of special activities. There will be a dedication of new park amenities by County officials at 11:00 AM.
- The YMCA will offer free admission to the "splash" park, swimming pool and climbing tower.
- Food and beverages will be available from the very popular Perry's BBQ.
- Attractions will include free face painting, a DJ, demonstrations by the Sarasota County Sheriff's Office and the Sarasota County Fire, Life and Rescue squads.
- Enjoy "Jazz with lunch in the Park" featuring Jim Baxter
- View art work presented by The Palmer Ranch Artist's Association.
The Sarasota County Police Athletic League (PAL) Sailor Circus Youth Performers will be demonstrating their skills throughout the day -- one of the highlights of this event.
Learn more about how you can share your interests and skills and become a Friends volunteer. Contact me at 921-4158 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.