You only have until May 4th to complete the Parent Satisfaction Survey. The information you provide allows us to grow in our quality of service. As a way to say "thank you" for your feedback you will receive 1 volunteer hour upon completion.
Our next Board Meeting will be held on May 9th @ 600pm at St Charles Medical Center. Childcare is available with Hilda for a nominal fee of $2 per hour per child. If you are interested in seving on the Board please see Tammy.
Have you signed up for a Parent Teacher conference? Sign up sheets are located on the classroom doors. The teachers have put a lot of time into the conferences and are excited to have the opportunity to share with you.
Blossoms: Week of April 23rd
Branch: Week of May 7th
Bud: Week of May 7th
TreeHouse: Week of May 7th
Sprout: Week of May 14th
Seed: Week of April 30th
The Spring Book Fair was a huge success. Growing Tree received over $500 in new books for our library. Thank you for your support!
It is time to bring in your sunscreen and sign a permission slip. We recommend a new bottle as last years bottle has probably expired. We also recommend a hat to protect those adorable faces! Permission slips are available from your child's teacher.
The children are registered for swimming lessons. If you have not already done so please make your checks payable to Growing Tree ASAP.
- Session1: June 18th - June 28h M-TH
- Session 2: July 2nd - July 12th M-TH
How parents can help:
- Children should arrive at school dressed in their bathing suit and sunscreen applied
- Please have your child wear sandals instead of shoes and socks
- Bring a small beach towel (towels will be left at school for the duration of the swim lessons)
- Please label your child's towel
- Parent Survey
- Change out Classroom pictures
- Install new carseats in van