€3 million ENERGY project - what has it found?
IASO is organising an open meeting to discuss the outcome of the EU-funded ENERGY project on obesity prevention in children, to be held in Lyon on May 9th, just before the opening of ECO-2012. For more details please see the brochure.
The meeting will release the results of a survey of over 7000 children showing that
* Children in Greece have the lowest levels of sports activities
* Children in Slovenia are most likely to skip breakfast
* Children in Hungary watch the most television
* Children in Belgium sleep the most
* Children in the Netherlands consume the most sugared drinks
The meeting will also release the results of a new intervention to reduce sedentary behaviour in children aged 10-12 years old, conducted in five countries and involving over 1000 children.
There is no charge to participate in the ENERGY meeting but spaces are limited. Please send your name and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting a reserved place at the ENERGY meeting.