With all of the changes in digital marketing over the past couple of years, many people are realizing they need to tweak their website. So, how do you get started and what is important?
First, ask yourself the following questions:
1. Would I like to maintain it instead of having to pay for a webmaster to do it?
2. Am I getting enough leads from my site or is it just an online brochure?
3. What is my budget?
4. Do I have good search engine ranking? Could it improve?
5. How are most people finding my site now?
6. Am I doing (or planning on doing) social media? Is the site integrated with Social Media?
7. Is my site integrated with my Email marketing efforts?
8. Does my site visually and verbally match my unique value proposition (UVP)? Do I even know what my UVP is?