We are expanding and looking for professional business woman to join us in the expansion. if you would like to open a chapter in your area please email Bridget Goudelock at email@example.com
with your area. We currently have chapters in Roseville, Rochester and Dearborn.
5 Tips for Beautiful Blogs
By WIN Member Linda Anger, The Write Concept
|Content is King, it is true. Your blog must be an easy and informative read or viewers will click off in the blink of an eye.
But Content isn't Everything.
The visual side of your blog is important, too. Here are 5 Tips for Beautiful Blogs:
- Choose and stick with a single font face, or at most, two complimentary fonts. Use a sans serif font (like Arial) for headlines and sub-heads, and a serif font (like Times) for body text. Too many fonts and colors are visually disturbing.
- Use images to enhance your content, and set them to work proportionally with and enhance your content. Clutter is nasty, balance is beautiful.
- Use simple, bold headlines to make your point. Edit down to 5 words or less.
- Keep your content short and informative. Anything beyond 300 words becomes a chore to read on the fly. If you have more to say, break it into multiple posts.
- Make your subject line enticing. If it's not, the chances of people clicking through go way, way down.
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Did you Know?
The Write Concept offers blog writing and other social media programs for entrepreneurs, small business, and nonprofit organizations.
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook
� 2011 Linda Ang�r & The Write Concept, Inc.
| ||Networking Training|
Are you getting the referrals you want? Not quiet sure how to do an effective one on one or 60 second presentation? Women In Networking is now offering training for local business professionals in the area. This training will be done through the Referral Institute of Michigan and taught by Tim Green.
Tim R. Green is a top referral marketing expert! He combines years of experience as a highly successful business owner & trainer to provide this powerful educational presentation.
These trainings will be offered every other month with our first one on Wednesday, August 31st in Southfield from 8:30am-12:00pm. if you are interested in attending this high impact training course please email Bridget Goudelock for a application form and use "Training" as the subject. Seats are limited so don't procrastinate.