The senior class will attend an overnight retreat November 5-6 at the Malvern Retreat Center. This is a great opportunity for students to bond with classmates, spend time in prayer, and truly "retreat" from school and the daily stresses of life.
Seniors are to arrive at York Catholic no later than 11:45 AM on Sunday morning. Students will return at approximately 4:30 PM Monday to YC.
Seniors are reminded to bring the following items on Retreat:
- Toiletries and Shower shoes
- Change of clothes (must meet Casual Dress requirements)
- Bible, journal, pen or pencil
- No electronics!
- If you bring your cell phone, it MUST remain in your room during the Retreat
- Snack to SHARE with ALL of your classmates. All snacks will be placed in the Snack room during the retreat once we unpack. Absolutely no food or drink is permitted in the dorm rooms.
If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Stacey White, Director of Spiritual Life, at firstname.lastname@example.org.