| Quick Links
| Contact Information
510 894-2488 - NEW
37485 Niles Blvd, Fremont CA
| Store Hours
Wed - Sat, 10am - 5pm
Sun, 11am - 5pm
|Upcoming Crop Dates|
Friday, Oct 4
10am - 5pm - $5
5pm - 12am - $5
Call the store to sign-up.
We offer a number of services to help make life easy for our customers:
|Let's Swap! |
TPBP will host an ongoing Artist Trading Card (ATC) Swap for our in-store shoppers. ATCs are a fun way to share your art with other artists while also creating a collection of works from other artists.
Here's how the on-going swap will work:
- When you visit the store, let me know that you'd like to swap ATCs and we will, it's that simple!
- We will limit the swap to once a month per person
If you are wondering what the heck an ATC is, follow this link
for a definition, instructions and a video.
As I mentioned to you last week, The Piece by Piece is currently looking for designers to be members of our newly formed local Design Team. We have had a design team in place for about 2 years now. With the recent expansion of our brick & mortar business, I'd like to add to my team with members who are local to the Bay Area.
If you are interested in joining, the process is very easy:
1. Review the DT requirements listed on our blog and make sure you can keep a commitment to the requirements.
2. Submit the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, September 30, 2013:
a. Your name, phone number and email address
b. A paragraph stating why you would like to be on the DT.
c. Photos that show 3 different designs that you have created recently. These designs can by scrapbooking layouts, cards, mini books, sewing project, jewelry or mixed media art. They must be your original design.
We will make our decision and announce our new DT members by Friday, October 4, 2013.
I thank you in advance for your interest and wish you the best thru the selection process.
Take a look at our full schedule of class below and get all of the details for each one on our blog. We like to spoil our students, so each student will enjoy a 20% discount on all products purchased the day of class (excludes consignment products).
Upcoming Class Schedule (*new since last week)
- Sat, Sept 21, Wicked Halloween Banner with Terri Kolte
- Sat, Sept 21, Witch Slipper with Terri Kolte
- Fri, Sept 27, Halloween Configuraton Box with Beverly Ybarra
- Sat, Sept 29, Witch Handbook with Terri Kolte
- Fri, Oct 4, Crop
- Sun, Oct 6, Halloween Fairy House with Isela Galvan
- Sun, Oct 6, Halloween Wreath with Isela Galvan
I look forward to seeing you in the shop!
Each week my amazing design team uses The Piece by Piece products to create projects with the hope of providing creative inspiration to our customers. I hope you take away a little inspiration today...
Card & Shadow Box by Tiffany Solario
Tiffany has created a beautiful warm winter look on her card and coordinating shadow box using our silk ribbon, venice lace, stitch stamps and flower stem by Prima.
Learn about the project details in Tiffany's video and blog post: Video | Blog
Altered Bag by Janet Coulter
Janet sure does know how to dress-up a a plain brown paper bag! She used a beautiful variety of embellishments from TPBP to create this tasty tea party tote.
Janet shares how she created this beauty in her video and blog: Video | Blog