Nashville, TN- July 20, 2012 - TONIGHT!
July Night Market Will Be Featuring:
- The soft, sweet opening of The Sweet Stash--NFM's newest shop & bakery! A great story on a farmers market stand gone successful--so locally grown & supported, she is ready for a storefront in less than two years of business!
- A School Supply Drive benefiting Metro children in need. Bring your pencils, paper, and packs to help ensure a child has the tools necessary to start the new year off right!
- Nashville Food Trucks making their Night Market debut!
- CMA performers, Frank Ortega & Billy Ramirez & Friends to our new Farm-Side stage (7:30pm) and Flea Market side!
- All areas & restaurants open (including Diners, Drive-Ins, & Dives darlings-Jamaicaway) this night! Also pop-up restaurant favorite-The Speckled Hen with Flyte chefs in our Grow Local Kitchen cooking up sliders (vegan too!) specials only at Night Market!
- Lush local produce, meats, baked goods, artisan-made goods, prepared foods, crafters, etc. all over the Market. NFM is a farmers market + incubator for local businesses & more!
- A new "Kids Corral" on our Flea Market side with special activities for kids of all ages
- Great farmers, artisans, restauranteurs, and merchants in every area featuring Night Market specials
- Adult beverage sales in all 3 areas of NFM; Farm-Side, Market House, and Flea Market
- Shop, sip, sample, and enjoy growing local & community in more ways than ever before!
Check our facebook page
for the latest updates & info. Come join us on what will become your favorite Friday night event in Nashville!
Yours in Growing Local,
Nashville Farmers' Market