Notice of Competitive Event Change Policy
- Competitive event selections are considered final once event registration closes on Monday, May 21, 2018.
- Chapter advisors must check their competition registration carefully for accuracy-both prior to submitting registration and upon receipt of confirmation invoice.
- Change requests made after the May 21st deadline will incur a $50 change fee per person per event.
- Only chapter members previously registered as competitors by May 21st will be eligible for change requests and subsequently charged the $50 per person per event change fee.
- June 22nd is the final date to request a change. Any change requests on June 22nd must be made onsite in Atlanta and will incur the $50 per person per event change fee.
- TSA reserves the right to approve or not approve a requested change.
- Fees must be paid by credit card, check, or cash prior to any change being made.
No changes will be made after June 22nd.
No exceptions will be made to this policy as approved by the TSA, Inc. Board of Directors.