It's a Team Effort
Listing a new property is an exciting time for our team, but we always need the sellers to be part of our team. Yes, we handle the "heavy lifting" and will be a source of information and comfort. Sellers, you play an integral part of the selling process.
Here is what we need from you:
1. Git 'er done! - If you have some maintenance concerns or just some aesthetic eyesores, take care of these prior to listing. During the pre-listing period, we will work with you to address issues that might devalue the property or diminish your buyer pool.
2. It's not personal - You may absolutely love your home and its décor, but it is YOUR home. Buyers come with varying tastes and vision. This is why prior to listing we will help you stage the property to showcase its best assets. And, don't be offended by negative buyer feedback-it's part of the game!
3. Honesty is the best policy - Part of the seller's responsibility is to complete the property disclosure. Please disclose any problems you have had or any ongoing issues. Our knowledge of any issues will help us maneuver the sale process better.
4. Get REAL! - We will provide you with a snapshot of the market related to your property: sales, active listings, and pending contracts. Comparing and contrasting these will give us a price range. Buyers have access to the same information, and contemporary buyers are very savvy about the market.
5. Spic-and-Span - With every showing your property should be sparkling clean. Neat. Fresh-smelling. De-cluttered.
6. Patience is a virtue - Benjamin Franklin said, "
He that can have patience can have what he will." The listing and selling process can be trying and sometimes long. We will be there, always, to take the stress out!
The Sold in Paradise Team will be totally focused on taking care of you during the listing and transaction process. We are your partners in fulfilling your real estate selling goal.
Love selling Paradise,
BA, MA, CRS, CLHMS, GRI, e-PRO, RRS, CDPE, RSPS
RE/MAX Hall of Fame
Explore Our Featured Listing
is a warm family-friendly destination steeped in southern hospitality, history and charm.
experiences are inspired by our surroundings, from the coastal elegance of the homes to the locally sourced menus and captivating Gulf views at the restaurants. Throughout the beautifully landscaped grounds, pebbled footpaths wind through picturesque parks and gardens, leading the way to a boathouse, tennis courts, spa, shops, restaurants, pools, a fitness center and a private beach.
Located directly across the Dragonfly Pool and adjacent to the Dragonfly park, the excitement begins upon entry of this Watercolor residence. An absolute gem, this home includes many upgrades including: hardwood and travertine flooring throughout, GE Cafe appliances, V- Groove accent walls, plantation shutters, a jetted tub in the master, and so much more.
This home conveys with all furniture, fixtures and appliances, perfectly rental ready. Private porches with views across the lake and boardwalk exude the ultimate southern charm experience. With 3 bedrooms, a bunk room, and 4.5 bathrooms - this is a wonderful place for the whole family to spend time together. Simply paradise!
What Does Jay Say?
For those of you who closely follow the local real estate market, I just wanted to keep you up to date on the Real Estate Market for Gulf Front, Gulf View, and other foreclosures in our area that you can always find on our website. Click the links below to view our updated list of foreclosures. Not looking for a foreclosure? Feel free to create a customized search, or browse our site to view all properties that are currently on the market.
There's no doubt townhomes are growing in popularity in our area. We've seen the progress and completion of several new construction communities with varying price ranges allowing many to realize the desire of owning a townhome.
So why have townhomes seen a growth in popularity?
What are the perks of owning a townhome over a condo or single family home?
In short, they offer a desirable lifestyle with the low maintenance aspects of a condo, but the space, and in some cases land, of a single-family home. You're also granted a balance of affordability and privacy. The multi-level layout, private entry, and small yard give the feel of a single family home without the expense that comes from owning and maintaining acreage yourself. Despite a shared wall or two, a townhouse can feel much more private than a condo, yet the homeowner's association gives much of the same convenience and protection. For many, these are all desirable aspects.
- So far this year there have been a total of 327 townhomes sold.
- These ranged in price from $64,000 to $2,110,000.
Interested in purchasing a townhome?
Click here to check out the townhomes currently on the market.
Any questions? Give me a call.
Jay P. Agnew
Coastal Thanksgiving Tablescape
Part of the fun of living on the coast is being able to draw from the natural landscapes and colors to create a fun alternative to traditional decor.
Check out this beautiful
coastal Thanksgiving tablescape created by fellow coastal residents: Sand & Sisal.