Hope you've been doing well.
Here is this month's useful service for you...
"PRE-LISTING INSPECTIONS PAID AT CLOSING"
I'm sure you all know the benefits of having a
Pre-Listing Inspection done for your Sellers:
- Your Seller gets to know the true condition of the house before the buyer's inspection.
- Your Seller will have better repairs cost estimates.
- Then your Seller can make the decision as to what to repair and what repairs to negotiate later.
- Your Seller will know how to better price the house; especially when it comes time to re-negotiate the selling price with the buyers.
So what does my Pre-Listing Inspection include?
- A complete home inspection including a termite inspection.
- A One-Year Termite Warranty. If there are any termites, I cover the cost of a spot treatment. You can pass this on to the buyers.
- A longer itemized list of repairs cost estimates.
- I get paid at closing.
Give me a call or get your Seller to call me for their
Pre-Listing Home Inspection!
Click this link for archived newsletters.