The Salvation Army is opening our Christmas assistance application process for needy families living in the following counties: Lonoke, Pulaski, Saline, White
Applications will be accepted on a walk-in basis. The Angel Tree will provide gifts of toys and clothing to children aged newborn - 12 years old.
October 1-4 / 9:30AM-Noon AND 1:00PM-4:00PM
129 N. Main Street
Benton, AR 72015
Lonoke, Pulaski, and White Counties
Oct. 8-11 & 14-17 / 9:00AM-Noon AND 1:00PM-4:00PM
1505 W 18th Street
North Little Rock, AR 72114
The head of household must bring the following documentation:
- Picture ID for the head of household
- Birth certificates for all children 12 and under
- Social Security Cards, ID cards, custody papers, and/or other legal documents establishing custody of children.
- Proof of income or proof of NO income (Pay stub, DHS letter, Unemployment documentation)
- Verification of SSI/SSA/SSD, Food Stamps, Child Support
- Proof of residency (Utility bill, rent/lease receipts)
- Proof of expenses (Household, vehicles, medical, insurance, etc.)
If you have signed up for Christmas assistance with another agency, you CANNOT sign up at The Salvation Army.
Please do not bring children to the appointment.