OUCH - THAT HURT! My poor aching joint :(
Have you ever wondered why your joints hurt or why you hurt when you get out of bed? We are getting older! Surprise. And, as we age our cartilage that protects the ends or our bones start to dry up and stiffen. We also make less fluid - synovial - which acts like a lubricant. So what can you do?
- Keep moving - it helps the fluid
- Don't sit too long - get up and stretch
- Exercise - keep the muscles engaged
- Eat nutrient dense foods - unhealthy foods will increase pain
- Avoid inflammatory foods - contact me as I have a list of foods to avoid