Island County Democratic Party News
October 22, 2016
Contact our local candidates' campaigns/websites to offer your help. Volunteers are needed for sign waving, doorbelling, and phone banking. This is crunch time!
Island County Democratic Party voting recommendations can be found in our Oct. 17th newsletter, or on our website:
Phone bank with the WA State Dems every week at
4:00-8:00 PM at the following locations:
- Oak Harbor- at Art & Merri Huffine's house, 1248 Rainier Lane;
- Greenbank- at Dot Read's house, 855 Classic Road;
- Langley- at Rachel Valdez's house, 1031 Village Loop.
- Stanwood- at 10th LD Democratic Headquarters, 27116-90th Ave. NW;
- Freeland- at Leslie Woods & Joyce Knowlton's house, 1411 Channel View Lane;
- Thursdays- on these dates: Oct. 27 & Nov. 3
- Langley- at Grethe Cammermeyer's
Can't make it for the whole time? Then join us for just an hour. Or you can do phoning from your own home. This will make a difference! For more information on calling likely Dems, phone banking location, or to volunteer for doorbelling, contact John Gannon,
ELECTION NIGHT PARTIES!
It's been a long, long election season this time around.
Now we finally get to vote.
On election night, Tues. November 8th at 6:00 PM j
oin fellow Democrats at one of these locations:
South Whidbey -
Grethe Cammermeyer's house, 4632 Tompkins Road, Langley.
Some food will be provided; potluck snacks would be welcome.
North Whidbey -
The Coachman Inn & Suites, Conference Room, 32959 State Route 20, Oak Harbor.
[NOTE- The venue has changed! We're NOT in Coupeville.]
This is a potluck event. Beverages will be provided.
10th LD Dems Office, 27116-90th Ave. NW, Stanwood.
This is a potluck event.
Jazzy Holiday Party - Dec. 16th
Mark your calendars for WIDC's Jazzy Holiday Party on Fri., December 16th at 6:00-10:00 PM at Oak Harbor Elks. Admission will cover dinner, dancing, and music by Faye Gregory and a wonderful band. More details later.