- Oct 31 - Make current enrollment file
- Nov 6-7 - Upload Oct 31 enrollment file for DC matches for TX-UNPS Verification Report
- Nov 8 - Run current enrollment for latest DC matches
- On October 31, you will need to make a file of all currently enrolled students.
- Wait to upload that file until November 6th when the November new matches are available. NOTE: The November lists are all of the students that were receiving benefits from Health and Human Services Commission in October and we need to make sure that we "claim" as many of the direct certified students as possible.
- Run the October 31st enrollment anytime during Nov. 6 and 7th. (That file will be archived so that you can use the data to complete the TX-UNPS Verification Report. )
- Starting Nov. 8th, upload current enrollment files so that you can update your POS systems with any new DC students that enrolled after Oct. 31st.
The final step in the direct certification process is
reporting back the number of DC students. This is very important this year as we are part of The Medicaid Project and will be participating in a major research project.
On November 15th, ALL CEs that have directly certified students will need to report the number of
All STUDENTS in
ALL DC CATEGORIES that were enrolled as of October 31st.
The link below will take you to the report. Please do not submit until you complete November matches.
The form will be available on Nov. 6